Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Back to blog after awhile :D

就要这三位老人家开开心心, 身体健康 :D Very thankful that I still have three grandparents with me!
Hi folks, I'm back to blog again. Have been really busy and tired, therefore I did not blog. So sorry!!! How're you guys doing lately? Hopefully life's treating everyone on earth kindly :D Don't worry about me, I'm good :D Perhaps, just quite stressful nowadays and the brain can't stop thinking. Worrying about my grandma each and every single day because my Uncle went into the prison again and nobody is at home to accompany my grandma. Living alone in the house with nobody around is really agony. Sometime I'm thinking, can I just don't work? Can I just accompany her and live with no regret in the future? Had been thinking a lot nowadays and I don't feel good. 看到她老人家不开心我也不好受!!! 但是真的没办法每天陪着她, 能做到最好就是每个 off day 去陪她 :D Hoping and praying that she'll not think so much and can be happy everyday. Alright okay dokie, I'm on MC for two days. Feeling unwell and hope I'll be well soon. On Mc isn't a good things because I've to worry about my sales and this month isn't good. The night market is opened at my working area and there are six huge mobile accessories stall. Their things are all very cheap and of course the quality is not as good as ours. You know one la, human just love getting cheap stuff :D So, no choice. 这个月就放给它死, 下个月再加油 =) Oh yeah, I'm currently taking my class three license and I went to the first practical lesson this morning. My instructor is very well and yes, the instruction is also my relative. I got to drive today and very proud of myself that I drove quite well.. 没有死车好不好!! And my instructor told me that the next lesson, he'll want me to drive to Jurong Point. So happy and can't wait to drive legally to Jurong Point :D To be honest, I drive before a lot of time, be it in Singapore or Malaysia. You might think or ask why am I so excited and happy when I drive before a lot of time!!! The answer will be the words "Legally" it's really difference. When you can drive legally on road, you've no fear and the feeling is more "SONG" :D Just hope everything will be smoothly for me and I'll pass my TP on the Valentine's day, 14th February 2014. And when I got my license, I'll definitely celebrate on that day itself. Awww, I just can't wait....... Okay dokie, I guess I shall stop here and blog again when I'm able to. Take care ya folks :D Muacks!!
ผมไม่ต้องการที่จะทำเช่นนี้ แต่คุณก็บังคับให้ฉันทำเช่นนั้น!! ตื่นขึ้นความคิดของคุณ

No comments:

Post a Comment