Saturday, December 28, 2013

Extremely disappointed with me, myself and I....

Did not take care, did not rest well, therefore I've to visit the doctor thrice this month. The worse month ever =( First was throat infection, cough and then the cough did not go away until today!! My MC is limited and I keep falling sick. You've no idea how stressful I'm. Worse is my sales is really..... this month. No words can describe how bad it's. Sigh, it's okay, it's alright, I'm going to work harder next month. Yes, a brand new year, a brand new month, a brand new start. Hopefully everyone around me will have a good good year ahead =) Happy new year in advance pals!!! Oh yeah, how's everybody Christmas celebration? I hope it's good and for me, I just went to bistro café. My first time there and I find that place great. A very good chilling and relaxing place :D You guys shall try out someday. It's located at Pasir Ris and the bistro name is Drunken Rabbit (Five drunken rabbits). Indeed the name of the bistro café sounds cute and yes, their menu is more interesting. I'm not going to tell you, you've to check it out yourselves :D Haha! And yes, not forgetting, thanks for all the present. I really love it and appreciate it. You know who you're :D Thanks again!!! Okay dokie, I'm going to stop here and blog again when I'm able to. Take care pals and have a good good new year celebration yeah, muacks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment