Sunday, February 9, 2014

新年快乐, Happy Lunar Chinese New Year =)

 
 新年快乐 darlings :D It's already the 9th of lunar chinese new year and how's everyone new year?? 红包应该拿得很多,有没有人要 share with me? Ahahaha :D Anyway, I've a good and busy new year. Yes, busy with 拜年, Liondance and also driving lesson. For Liondance, I only manage to go for three days as I need to work and for driving lesson, it's going to end soon. My traffic police test will be this coming Friday which is the Valentine's day =) 辛苦了这么久, 花了不少钱, 我只要顺顺利利的拿到驾照 :D But it's okay and there's nothing to be sad about if I didn't make it. Just don't give up and retake again. Someone told me this last few weeks ago 好就是好, 不好就是不好!!在路上驾车危险, 你不好他还给你及格也没有用, 你自己吃亏, 自己危险!! 所以没及格没关系, 再来考过 :D So whoever is taking traffic police test, be positive. If you didn't make it, don't worry. Just don't give up yeah. Alright, I'll stop here and blog again when I'm able to. Take care and good night pals. Have a good good lunar new year ahead =)

No comments:

Post a Comment