Thursday, March 6, 2014

Haloooo hi pals :D


How're you awesome people doing lately? I'm doing great and hope life's treating you guys kindly. Alright, very delighted on the Valentine's day because I passed my traffic police test. Yes, indeed I got the driving license on the valentine day :D I was very depressed on that day because most of the people is celebrating valentine day and the worse part is everyone have their gifts exchange from their partner while I've none =( But but but straight after the test, I'm not depressed anymore because I've a huge gifts too :D Yeah man, that's the driving license. Wahahaha. You know during the test I was pretty nervous? Especially when I was doing the parallel parking, the tester shake his head and smirk. During that time, I was like, holy shit, gone la, this time confirm fail. After being so negative, I still did my best and do the things which I should do. I was really worried that I'll fail but who knows??? After the test, went back to the room to wait for my tester, he bring the paper in, holding the result facing him (which means I can't peep) and once seated, he told me I've to check my blind spot often and be very careful. My replied is yes, I know, so everything okay? Tester: you think okay ah??? Me: I don't know, that's why I ask you. And finally he shown me the result, it was PASSED with 18 demerit points. I jumped up, shake his hand and told him, thank you, this is a very huge present for me on this very special day. He then congrats me :D Oh ya, I even asked him why he shake head and smirk. He told me that's because I wear the spect with no lens =( Hahaha, 吓到我, 我还以为我完蛋了咯!!! Anyway, I almost flunk but then never because I saved myself back. I put too much attention on the gear and forget to check the blind spot, mirror etc. I knew I never check and after knowing myself didn't check, I then quickly check everything and I've got 18 points deducted. Which means if I never save myself back, I'll flunk the test by 36 demerit points. But well, I passed with 18 demerit points and the mistakes are fail to confirm safety during parallel parking(4), turn twice steering whilst while vehicle is stationary during parallel and vertical parking(4), fail to check mirror before moving off(2), fail to check blind spot(4) and finally the last mistakes was fail to look for traffic/pedestrians at the junction(4), so total demerit points is 18. I took private class three and I only spent around thousand two for this license. To those who're taking license now, just keep going practical lesson, don't be lazy, work hard and during traffic police test, remember to check all the mirror, blind spot etc. Because the tester will really look at you for the whole test. And when you check the blind spot, make sure your action is big enough. If not it's considered fail to check blind spot and it's four demerit points. So be serious and don't play play. It's unnecessarily to waste the time and money. Good luck har!!! Alright la, blog again when I'm able to do so. Take care and goodnight pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment