Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Good Friday pals =)

A long long public holiday :) You guys must be very happy right? Because I'm happy as I'm still working in office hours. So I manage to enjoy my weekend until next month. Well, how're you awesome ppl doing lately? As usual, hopefully life's treating you guys kindly :) For me, I'm busy with work lately, especially my training. Must say it's not easy because its a new job, new environment & yes everything is new. So I've to get used to it slowly and of cos I love my current job :) Had test last Monday and I was so stress. Y'know there's so much to study and remember? The service plan, business rule etc. Gosh, you'll never like it!! And yeah, I spend my Sunday going thru everything and thanks god that I passed (Y) Expect it'll be difficult but then no, surprised. Anyway time really files, I'm finishing my training soon and yes, Monday will be going to the outlet. Hope I can remember everything before I end my probation period (Y) Giving myself three months time. Okay dokie, I'm gg to stop here and blog again when I'm able to. You guys take care and drink more water. See you, loves =)

2 comments:

  1. If you are ready this, stay positive attitude. One of your guest in m1 shop paragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are ready this, stay positive attitude. One of your guest in m1 shop paragon

    ReplyDelete